By Patrick J. McKeever,Tim Nuttall,Richard G. Harvey
Following the luck and important popularity of the 1st variation, the second one version of Skin illnesses of the puppy and Cat preserves the strengths of the book:
- Problem-oriented process; the booklet is prepared in twelve chapters masking dermatoses categorized through their precept offering sign
- Concise systematically based textual content; definition, aetiology and pathogenesis, medical positive factors, differential diagnoses, diagnostic assessments, management
- Focus is on scientific perform and the necessity to clarify the sickness to the owner
- Superb and generously sized color images and diagrams
- Clear undemanding layout - one situation according to web page or unfold of pages
- Referenced all through to provide the clinician entry to the literature
Within the framework and in mild of the exponential development of data in small animal dermatology considering the fact that first booklet, the authors have revised the full textual content for the recent moment variation, extra 21 new sections and 131 new color images. the result's a guide that's functional, large and updated in its content material, superbly illustrated and designed. the hot moment version is of price to veterinary practitioners and scholars, veterinary nurses, and technicians.
Read or Download A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat UK Version, Second Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series) PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
The 1st variation of Frans de Waal's Chimpanzee Politics used to be acclaimed not just by means of primatologists for its clinical success but in addition by means of politicians, company leaders, and social psychologists for its amazing insights into the main simple human wishes and behaviors. Twenty-five years later, this ebook is taken into account a vintage.
This revised and elevated reference is a precious reduction for the practising veterinary clinician in diagnosing and picking out remedy for poisonous exposures in small animals, and for veterinary scholars as a complement to their lecture room guide. It comprises chapters addressing nontraditional parts of toxicology now not lined in traditional toxicology texts.
A accomplished evaluation of soreness administration and anesthesia for the meals animal practitioner! themes comprise evaluation and administration of discomfort, regulatory concerns for approving analgesic medicinal drugs, overview of analgesic compounds, evaluate and administration of soreness linked to castration in livestock, extra-label use of analgesic compounds in livestock, visible overview of discomfort and affliction, telemetric evaluation of discomfort and healthiness, evaluation and administration of soreness in the course of surgical procedure, anesthesia and chemical restraint, economics of ache administration, and masses extra!
Animal abuse impacts each person operating in animal-related industries, and constitutes an important a part of veterinary caseloads and animal defend paintings. in accordance with the author's adventure as a safeguard employee and veterinarian, this ebook offers recommendation and guidance to these operating with animal abuse.
- Diseases of the Goat
- Endoscopy, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice, E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Canine and Feline Behavior Therapy
- Small Animal Neurological Emergencies
Extra resources for A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat UK Version, Second Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series)
A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat UK Version, Second Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series) by Patrick J. McKeever,Tim Nuttall,Richard G. Harvey