By Mike White
These journeys are adapted for all sorts of hiker, and lots of are suited to mountain bikers. This re-creation positive aspects 26 new hikes and all up-to-date content.
Read Online or Download Afoot and Afield: Tahoe-Reno: 201 Spectacular Outings in the Lake Tahoe Region PDF
Best hiking & camping books
The Queen urban of the Pacific Northwest used to be identified largely for the marvelous forests, mountains, and waters surrounding it. yet now, what is in Seattle is as recognized as what is outdoor it. it is a vivid younger urban jam-packed with points of interest. it is a heart for a number of hi-tech industries and a crossroads of world cultures.
Ninety-one hikes from the los angeles Luz path to the San Mateo and Peloncillo Mountains.
The Santa Barbara panorama is a picturesque mixture of sandy sea coast and forested mountains. The temperate weather and delicate ocean breezes have individual this sector because the "jewel of the yank Riviera. " This finished advisor essentially describes the points of interest and routes to all the area's most sensible day hikes.
From "Commissioner's French Toast" to "Chicken Dutchiladas," The Scout's Dutch Oven Cookbook highlights hand-picked outdoors recipes, plus cooking equipment and counsel for a Scout-friendly cooking event. this can be the must-have source for Dutch oven cooking within the outdoor, even if you are a Scout, hiker, camper, canoer, kayaker--or someone who eats within the desert.
- Survival Hacks: Over 200 Ways to Use Everyday Items for Wilderness Survival
- Bushcraft: The Ultimate Guide to Survival in the Wilderness
- 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: San Antonio and Austin: Including the Hill Country
- 1001 Climbing Tips: The essential climbers' guide: from rock, ice and big-wall climbing to diet, training and mountain survival
- The Thru-Hikers Secret: Wisdom from a Two-Time, Joyful Appalachian Trail Thru-Hiker.
Additional resources for Afoot and Afield: Tahoe-Reno: 201 Spectacular Outings in the Lake Tahoe Region
Afoot and Afield: Tahoe-Reno: 201 Spectacular Outings in the Lake Tahoe Region by Mike White