By Orrin Devinsky MD
The booklet starts with an outline of the remedies themselves, together with natural treatments, nutrients, replacement pharmacological cures, actual remedies, and neurobehavioral ways, and in addition discusses medication-related issues and caveats. the following workforce of chapters covers CAM and preventive ways to mitigating the consequences of epilepsy and epilepsy remedies, equivalent to drug toxicity and unwanted side effects of anti-epileptic medicinal drugs (AEDs), seizures, bettering cognitive functionality, matters for ladies (pregnancy, breast feeding, menopause), and dealing with anxiousness and melancholy. the ultimate a part of the booklet specializes in caliber of existence and way of life alterations to lessen seizure threat, together with innovations for pressure aid, sleep disturbances and aids to normalize, alcohol and leisure medicinal drugs, and environmental factors.
Features of Alternative remedies for Epilepsy Include:
- Evidence-based evaluate of CAM cures for epilepsy
- Problem-oriented, useful method of integrating replacement remedies into conventional regimens for healthcare providers
- Written by means of special epileptologists with large medical experience
- Addresses all points of healthiness for individuals with epilepsy (not simply seizures) and provides functional feedback for bettering sufferer care and sufferer health
Read Online or Download Alternative Therapies For Epilepsy PDF
Best alternative & holistic medicine books
In therapeutic Lyme affliction evidently, anthropologist Wolf D. Storl stocks his personal good fortune in overcoming a tricky, occasionally lethal disorder that's achieving epidemic proportions. while he used to be clinically determined, Dr. Storl refused commonplace remedies as a result of antibiotic intolerance. as an alternative, he researched therapeutic platforms of varied cultures together with conventional chinese language drugs, American Indian therapeutic practices, homeopathy, and conventional Western natural lore and stumbled on the teasel root.
A needs to for ear acupuncturists! This awesome reference consultant and textbook offers a accomplished evaluate of either the French (after Nogier) and chinese language colleges of acupuncture. The publication bargains a close description of the anatomy and morphology of the ear, acupoints at the ear and their localizations, in addition to particular issues for ear acupuncture.
Nos últimos 30 anos, a anestesiologia exibiu grande avanço, passando a ser considerada uma especialidade da medicina perioperatória. Interagindo com a reanimação, criaram-se condições para um campo mais vasto de sua prática, como as salas de recuperação, as unidades de terapia intensiva e o atendimento às urgências, inclusive em ambientes extra-hospitalares.
This e-book introduces novel and groundbreaking theories on social medication, social medication treatment and pharmacogelotology. aimed toward bettering the worldwide wellbeing and fitness care method when it comes to cost-effectiveness and potency, the examine incorporated during this booklet represents a paradigm shift from conventional medications to social medication.
- Aloes: The genus Aloes (Medicinal and Aromatic Plants - Industrial Profiles)
- Rasa Shastra: The Hidden Art of Medical Alchemy
- Leitbahnen der Akupunktur: Klinischer Einsatz der Sekundärleitbahnen und Außerordentlichen Gefäße (German Edition)
- Unlocking Lyme: Myths, Truths, and Practical Solutions for Chronic Lyme Disease
- Dietary Supplements: Toxicology and Clinical Pharmacology (Forensic Science and Medicine)
- Finding a Sacred Oasis in Grief: A Resource Manual for Pastoral Care Givers
Additional resources for Alternative Therapies For Epilepsy
Alternative Therapies For Epilepsy by Orrin Devinsky MD